You are Guess Support No.

Friday, September 12, 2008

Just like the way we are now...

Aw, guys ---> (Saila, Stella, Keat Eu), it was a great surprise to meet up each other in Mid dori Cafe last Friday nite. Despite me feeling so tired after working and travelling hours, yet i felt that my energy has rebounced when i saw u guys again.

Thanks also to the milk tea 'lau ban yang' recommended to me. That drink cuz me to sleep only at 4.30am and sadly it only lasted for Four
hrs (brrrr...). Mum was being considerate to make sure i'm tugged under the blanket, but little did she knew that she woke me up. luckily im an early-bird person. phew...
(K.E.'s way of taking picture)


Meeting back you guys make me wanna stay in malacca longer, and not go back to the fast moving kl city life =(.
But i accept the fact that life goes on, as K.E. is leaving for England soon, to achieve his first million Ringgit =) , and Saila is coming up to KL for internship =). And Stella is to move over closer to my house in kl >. Let's keep in touch-h-h and im looking forward to another year, to see if anything changes. I really hope not. Im liking just like the way we are now...

No comments: