You are Guess Support No.

Sunday, October 11, 2009

It's just how I feel right now



I had a whole duck for dinner tonight. Quite thrilled with the dinner idea though I'm not big fan of duck. We called over my bro & tw's sis to finish up the duck. We had a good laugh at tw chopping the duck into pieces. Not easy. Even our professional auditor here said it was hard.


I missed every sports I could play for the past 2 weeks. No, more like 0.5 year...; missed jogging, missed squash, missed swimming. Donno why I could spent time on all other things but no time for an exercise. I know that I'm totally in trouble & I feel guilty about my misbehaviour to my body.


I've been skipping movies at cinema too. Maybe there wasn't any movie that catched my attention until Surrogates came into picture. Pretty interesting. Definitely worth while for a movie like this accompanied with a popcorn treat for my stomach on a Friday midnight.



I've been quite concerned about the tremor some of my colleagues felt in office the day Sumatera was hit with earthquake. Was working with the others at the same floor but mayb I was at the middle of the office space instead of the side. Wondering if residing in our country is still safe. Someone please reassure me on this.


Lastly, I just feel like dancing along with some Colby Caillat songs with my toes lifted slightly up on the air....................................................;0)

Love-love-loveee,

KimoraIvyLeong



No comments: