You are Guess Support No.

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Dinner talk

Photo credited to www.flickr.com/photos/14304964@N05/4242875458/



Today I got mood to cook...dinner. It was a working day as usual so cooking can be a tiring activity after that. Well, I gueess the reason why I had the mood was because I wanted to prove myself of using the kitchen & wok for at least 3x per week. Don't wanna lose my cooking skills.



So I got everything transferred from the freezer to the refridgerator before going to work. N left office an hour earlier than usual about 6pm.

I was fascinated to see the food I prepared in the end. That time, it was already 740pm.

.......................................................
.......................

Let's see what was on the dining table tonight.
......................
.....................................................

First, I cooked some luncheon meat slices coated with a beaten egg. Had fun coating and tossing the slices. Heehe.


Then, throwed some raw n soaked vegetable into the already hot wok. Of course, I did not missed the finely chopped garlic before that. The more garlic, the better.l;-)


My 3rd dish was tomato based chicken. Somehow I love cooking that dish and always find it in most of my dish list. Like the blend of tomato paste in the sauce when it's slightly mashed up. I also make sure that the chicken masuk rasa. Both my cousin n bf ate it before n loved it too.


N before the wok was put to rest for the night, I heated up a big piece of otak-otak. My sis in law bought 2 packets from Muar when she visited her hometown few days back. She was there from evening to night. Lucky to still get some otak-otak stock at night. Lol. There is 1 piece left in the freezer. Will eat it when got craving again-)

There goes my 4 dishes. N I am waiting for David to return from office to finish up his share.

Regards,
KimoraIvy




No comments: