You are Guess Support No.

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Food review: Dim sum @ D'sara Jaya on weekend

Someone recommended Tw to try out the dim sum restaurant @ DJ. So we took the trouble to try on this lazy Sunday. Dont know why I had cravings for dim sum when I woke up this morning after a 30-min tv cartoon session (Sunday morning is cartoon session by all tv channels mah).
Well, here are my comments on the dim sum session : )

Food Enjoyment 6/10 - dim sum is served reasonably fast & fresh with loads of A to Z variety of dim sums, but I noticed it was mostly served cold from the trays. Workers there also are trained to have high hygene work attitude by wearing mouth masks. I just didn't get the point as to why they must be trained to wear masks. They wore masks as though they are not allowed to speak directly to their customers. Only with good customer service that we customers will be happy & will return. I didn't get the I feel good feeling on that part.

Restaurant atmosphere 9/10 - Place is clean with moderate air conditioned, although chairs & tables are mostly replaced with new customers without many empty tables at any time. Probably its the weekend crowd. If u are a tourist / new to the place, when u stepped into the restaurant, you will instantly feel that u are at the right place where most of the locals will go for dim sum. The weekend crowd for sure sets in the right...mood. Additional standing steel fans & red tents are added for better comfort to their customers who got to sit outside. I got the fan right beside me that I barely sweat with the hot tea during the hot eleven-ish am morning sun. Good arrangement on that.

Price 3/10 - To me, dim sum there was overpriced. For a breakfast to hit almost RM50 for 2 pax is very pricey. Dim sum there is majority of RM4-RM4.50 each plate (about 25% more than normal dim sum in PJ which is about RM3-RM3.50 per plate). But by looking at the weekend crowd, I am quite surprised when PJ people are feels its worth for the food & get charged for 25% more. Crowds are mostly there for family and friends gathering. Don't see much couples there.

Overall: Dim sum here is fresh & tasty, with nice atmosphere for a Sunday dim sum & hot Chinese tea treat. The premium price charged however is a setback if I will ever return next month / even next year...
RGDS,
Ph1ng xoxo
Just a light reminder to "Love your Life & to Love yourself".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

beedymboftefe
[url=http://healthplusrx.com/adrenal-disorders]adrenal disorders[/url]
Flerneeroke