You are Guess Support No.

Sunday, October 26, 2008

My Big Plans If I Have 1 Million RInggit

RM400,000 to buy a new furnished house (less toll access pls)
RM80,000 for a brand new Honda City (is it enough?)
RM20,000 for a europe plus uk tour with my darling
RM10,000 for luxurious shopping for something family & close friends dreamt of having
RM12,000 to my parents each year (for as long as i can)
RM4,000 to go to bali trip, then another RM4,000 to pukket trip for 2
RM2,000 for big makan to family and friends
RM100,000 on share investment (to multiply my $ xD)
RM50,000 for savings
Balance money to use up for more and more tripsss in years to come with family and friends =D

How will your plan differs from me, i wonder...

p/s: if i do some charity donation, perhaps i can utilise my tax payable deduction a little. hee...


Rgds,
--------> Pao^Phing


2 comments:

maysyn said...

should invest more la..then u can double up ur money very soon..but now recession..cham..shd do more charity also...think of tax deduction summore...adui...

i.v.y*ph^ng said...

if u had 2 full days of taxation course, i bet tax deduction will come into ur mind immediately also. lolz.

but i shd update it to "if i have RM20million...", cuz a guy js won RM20million from toto last week!
who knows it's our close friend ker, then can drop hints to him a bit to think of us when spending the money. lolz.