You are Guess Support No.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Exam results is out...

The days when I burnt the midnight oil for exams...

Exam results was out just yesterday.
I did it once more! Yes! If you only know how joyful I was.

Passing up to this stage means no more extra weeks to revise the old paper, no need of applying annual leaves for revision period, and most importantly, I can move forward closer to wearing my 2nd graduation hat. hee...
Thanks to mum & dad for the support in terms of financial, good meals, good sleep & comfy drive to exam centre.

Ps. Congrats to those who passed theirs too...

Regards,
Kimora ivy leong

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gong hei gong hei...

i.v.y*ph^ng said...

ty,ty *blush2. who's this leh, anonymous?

∫ є и є : said...

hehe happie for u :) congratulation wor