You are Guess Support No.

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Morning gym

This morning, tw parents asked me if i wanna join her @ the gym at 10am. I was a little reluctant. FYI, I last did some squash and swimming last year (eyeballs rolling like yours now).

But i confidently said, Yes. In fact, I was in the mood of going.

Almost 10.45am, tw, tw's mum and I got down to the gym room. Phak, both of my hands placed right @ the 1st gym equipment, i think it's to build up my triceps and my back.

I must admit, it was H.a.r.d. I tried all the equipments, except 1 cuz it was malfunction, just like my stamina @ that time.



Light, moderate and vigorous types of sports. What stage are u at now?

The hardest was to run on the treadmill. Tw's mum said if your heartbeat stays at 70-80 heartbeat rate per minute, then it's ideal. My heartbeat was going at 90, then 101, then 120, then 140!

Goodness gracious. I was worried when it reached 140-150. For once, when the number goes higher, it's nearer to danger.

I stopped jogging on the treadmill @ the 7th minute. I couldn't even reach for 10. My head was already spinning, and I was pale. I quickly sat down. Damn. I felt weak for my age. Tw mum did threefold of my time.

I plan to go further next round. 7 to 10. 10 to 20. 20 to 30.

And if I did it one day, I will let you know in my next blog(>.<).

Lurve, K.ivy.leong

No comments: