You are Guess Support No.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

3D

Excited. So excited.


The department is having a night with Avatar 3D movie...
Tee hee hee...
Like I told my colleague this evening during our quick break over our workstations, I rmbed my very 1st 3D movie was Final Destination Part 4.
Though many said the movie was beyond expectation, but with the 3D effect, everything seemed so real, you could just forget whether the story line was Good/not Good.
Maybe wearing 2 glasses made me dizzy already till I forgot the dullness of the movie... ;-)


















Source: cinefilo.es


Anyway, Avatar's session is gonna be tomorrow night, after work hours. Must not miss the good seats. Guess I would fetch some colleagues over there.
N since I heard lots of good remarks on the movie, this is the best time to sneak into the cinema to give my, own verdict.
Update you guys after the show...!


Regards,
KimOraIvyLeOng

No comments: