You are Guess Support No.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Movie treat & Movie pick: Percy Jackson - The Lightning Thief

This year, I planned to make full use of my CNY ang pows collected & with the extra break time that I have (though I told my auntiez I'm so old to get ang pows alr).

So as a start, today I planned with Shao to watch Percy Jackson - The lightning thief...
Hopefully can get tickets larh...since its the 4th day of CNY alr...
Heard the movie devates from the novel just like Harry Pot-Pot story too..
Nvm watch first, then keep the review part for later.













Anyway, must say that, nothing is better than enjoying myself on my break time... ... ... -^0^-
Some main characters in the movie...
Logan Lerman as Percy Jackson
Pierce Brosnan as Chiron


Uma Thurman as Medusa






Ivy

1 comment:

i.v.y*ph^ng said...

The show was definitely easier to watch and better than the freezy temperature in MBO... ;(