You are Guess Support No.

Saturday, February 27, 2010

My precious 2 weeks break

My 2 weeks break period is going to over tomoroz...

Did catch up with lots of proper sleeps lately. Well not really proper since I woke up in the early mornings as it was a hot night continuosly... Hot flush + hot weather don't do me good. I hope my mood gets better soon. So far, I haven't snapped anybody, which is normally not my thing...

I started off reading a novel...Finally, after years of reading more text books than anything else, which I could peacefully rest my text books aside now as I hd graduated. But I still hv not finished reading it yet. Sigh. The story was interesting, bout the hardships the author went through as a child during wartime in Cambodia together with her other 5 siblings and parents, of course. Khyme Rouge ruled at that time.

The reason I read the novel because the title of the novel got my attention rightaway when I look at it; First, they killed my father. Since chapter 1, I was dying to know how did her father got killed, but I stopped at the mid part & no indication on her dad getting killed yet. While I was busy doing this & that and going up KL-Mlk-KL-Mlk-KL... I think I will finish this by end this week only.

Last Wednesday, I catched up on bowling too... Happy hour session so I played 4 games in 1.5hours. Damn tiring. The next day, not only my right butt muscle ached, I could barely walk right. I was partially limping. How sadz. I didn;t know I played so... hard until I got all the pain on my body. I bowled with my left hand and it was sort of injured too. Well, at least to me both my hand and leg felt injured... At least today I feel more relieved from the pain cuz it's healing.

2 days time, I would be starting my new job. Very crucial thing for me. Told myself I should be excited and not go wondering if I will give a good first impression to my bosses. So particular on that. I need to find ways to excel in worrying about first impression when I encounter something/somebody for the first time & worry less...

Tw is overseas for now, and with my next job nearer to my stayplace now, I think I would be finishing the novel even faster, I so... hope. But I cannot deny I'm missing his presence already... in the things that I do, esp. when I'm gonna have my own meals soon... ;-/

Rgds........ ,
Kim.Ivy

No comments: