You are Guess Support No.

Monday, March 1, 2010

1st day @work











This alarm clock photo is credited to blogexplosion.com


I almost forgot to set my alarm yesterday night. How dumb.


So I set 2 alarms at different time; one at 7am, the other one to ring at 7.10am so I can prepare and target to leave to office by 7.40am.


Somehow, I woke up. But I woke up by myself without the help of the alarm. I slept and woke up again. Ei, alarm din ring. Weird. Did I wake up a few minutes earlier, which I normally do? But the sky looked bright already, so I decided to wake up.


I looked at my hp timing. It was FREAKING 7.22AM already (22mins later from my alarm time set & 20 mins to leave)!!!


What the hell... I would be late! I jumped out of the bed to prepare myself. All in a big rush. and a big mess.


You could imagine the way I gulped my glass of milk (Intentionally, I bought some milk the night before to have a good sip during my breakfast before my first day at work). But the sips was cursed with my alarm not heard and turned to those quick & big gulps.


I swear to put my hp away from my bed. I reasoned out the whole incident. Apparently, my hp was covered with my blanket (as though covered from the cold like the owner) that I missed the 2 alarm rings...!


But in the end, I wasn't late. I reached the reception area on time, but the person in charge came late instead. Damn, I could have a wonderful breakfast & sipped my glass of milk happily earlier... ;-/


I would never take the alarm for granted now. And no more blanket incident!













Well, well. Don't you find this Darth Vader's designed alarm clock interesting? I do...;)
(This photo is credited to uberreview.com)


Kim.ra Ivy

No comments: